The Rural Sociology Group offers course in the following MSc programmes and their specializations:
- Msc International Development Studies (MID)
- Specialization Sociology of Rural Development
- MSc Health & Society (Specialization).
- MSc Organic Agriculture (MOA)
- Specialization Sustainable Food Systems.
- MSc Food Technology (MFT)
- Specialization Gastronomy.
- MSc Landscape Architecture and Planning;
Each specialization offers the possibility to do a major in Rural Sociology. To learn more about the MSc programmes and specializations, including information about admission and application, have a look at the websites of the Master programmes.