The Rural Sociology Group offers courses in the following MSc programmes and their specializations:
- Master International Development Studies (MID)
- Specialization A Sociology of Development
- Master Communication, Health and Life Sciences (MCH)
- Specialization B Health and Society
- Master Organic Agriculture (MOA)
- Specialization B Sustainable Food Systems.
- Master Food Technology (MFT)
- Specialization Gastronomy
- Master Development and Rural Innovation (MDR)
- MSc Landscape Architecture and Planning;
Each specialization offers the possibility to do a thesis supervised by Rural Sociology. See the next subsequent pages for more information on the possibilities and specific requirements for each master programme to do a thesis with Rural Sociology.