The Rural Sociology Group offers course in the following MSc programmes and their specializations:
- Msc International Development Studies (MID)
- MSc Communication, Health and Life Science (MC+)
- Specialization Health & Society.
- MSc Organic Agriculture (MOA)
- Specialization Consumer and Market.
- MSc Food Technology (MFT)
- Specialization Gastronomy.
Each specialization offers the possibility to do a major in Rural Sociology. To learn more about the MSc programmes and specializations, including information about admission and application, have a look at the websites of the Master programmes.
In addition to the Master programmes and specializations of Wageningen University mentioned above, the Rural Sociology Group is also partner in the International Master in Rural Development (IMRD), an joint MSc programme of different European universities and part of the European Erasmus Mundus programme.