At Wageningen University landscape architecture and spatial planning recognise a common ground in their focus on landscape. The MSc programme Landscape Architecture and Planning thus involves advanced research, planning and design of landscapes in order to analyse, shape, maintain, and govern places in functional, meaningful, sustainable, inclusive and beautiful ways.
Within the MSc programme Landscape Architecture and Planning you can choose between the specializations Landscape Architecture and Spatial Planning.
For a major in Rural Sociology a combination of at least two of the following courses is required:
- ENP-31806 Globalization and Sustainability of Food Production and Consumption
- RSO-21806 Origin Food: a Market for Identity
- RSO-30806 Sociology of Farming and Rural Life
- RSO-55306 A Global Sense of Place: Place-based approaches of Development
- RSO-31806 Sociology of Food Provisioning and Place-Based Development