The Rural Sociology Group of Wageningen University offers Master students the possibility to participate in a 2-week intensive course on Micro-organisms and Traditional Food. During these intensive weeks, you follow lectures by various scholars from around Europe focusing on both social and microbiological sciences, you work on group assignments and go on excursions. This time the IP takes place in Ghent from 4 to 15 February 2013. Last year 4 MFT students experienced 2 interesting weeks in Rumania. You can read about their adventures (and more info about the programme) here: https://ruralsociologywageningen.wordpress.com/2012/10/15/interested-in-multidisciplinarity-and-traditional-food/
- Multidisciplinairy team of international students
- Interesting and diverse scholars
- Combination of lectures, group work and excursions
- 2 weeks in Ghent from 4-15 February (re-exam week and first week period 4)
- 3-6 ECTS (depending on the choice for an extra assignment)
- All costs reimbursed, except for 25% of the travel costs
- Deadline: Wednesday 28 November!