The WASS PhD Masterclass on methods is full! You can no longer subscribe for it. Of course you are welcome to attend the public lecture.
We have invited dr. Per Olsson from the Stockholm Resilience Centre to visit Wageningen and give a public lecture on the 24th of February. He will give a public lecture on his primary field of research which is focussed on linked socio-ecological system dynamics and resilience. In this lecture he will be putting sustainability transitions central, while discussants from the groups RSO, KTI and PAP will reflect on the lecture taking their own research in mind.
This public lecture will take place in the Leeuwenborch at lecture room C0075 on the 24th of February, starting at 13:30hrs. The program for this day will be the following:
- 13.30 – 14.15: Public Lecture by Per Olsson – Resilience and Socio-ecological transformations
- 14.15 – 15.00: Views by discussants on the topics & open discussion:
- Governance: Katrien Termeer (PAP)
- Innovation: Philip Macnaghten (KTI)
- (Transformative) agency: Dirk Roep (RSO)
- Development: Alberto Arce (SDC)
- 15.00 – 15.30: Coffee break
- 15.30 – 17.00: PhD Masterclass on Methods by Per Olsson
- 17.00 – 17.30: Recap/discussion of masterclass
For more information, please contact Aniek Hebinck. Sadly, the WASS PhD Masterclass is full and you can no longer subscribe for it.